SADIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for SADIA members

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Blue Light Aware

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Linfluence
Amazing Member
Amazing Member
Linfluence

Blue Light Aware Empty
PostSubject: Blue Light Aware   Blue Light Aware Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 1:21 am

For any that haven't come across this, it's a superb video giving information on how we can help the drivers of emergency vehicles, stay safe AND keep within the law!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Enjoy bounce
Back to top Go down
http://hppt://www.1nfluence.co.uk
Philopian
Admin
Philopian

Blue Light Aware Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blue Light Aware   Blue Light Aware Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 1:56 am

Hi Lin thank you for our first link to a very important subject, that's exactly the item that will draw the others in. Sadia needs more from you and your wealth of information. flower
Back to top Go down
ChrisandRuth
Amazing Member
Amazing Member
ChrisandRuth

Blue Light Aware Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blue Light Aware   Blue Light Aware Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 4:44 pm

sunny Thanks Lin, I didn't know about the white line rule before sunny
Back to top Go down
badger

Blue Light Aware Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blue Light Aware   Blue Light Aware Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 2:11 am

Smile Thanks Lin, I enjoyed that video, and must say I will be getting my pupils to watch it.
The white line rule I wasn't sure of before, and it's good to know it so we don't get on the wrong
side of the boys in blue so they won't need to read study us our rights!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.minievolution.co.uk
Jules
Amazing Member
Amazing Member
Jules

Blue Light Aware Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blue Light Aware   Blue Light Aware Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 1:46 pm

Hello
I have had this on my julies wheels facebook page for a while too, so my pupils have got to look at it.

Just as a point of discussion tho, (which I have also had with Mike Lally). I personally would go into a bus lane or over a white line, safely, even if it meant I was breaking the law to allow an emergency vehicle through. As I explained to Mike when my husband had a heart attack over a year ago now he was told had we waited for an ambulance he would have died.

I know you can be fined if you do it without the consent of a police officer but imo if that minute allows an ambulance or other emergency vehicle to get to where its going quicker, then that minute or so could save a life. A fine or a life... I know which one I would choose.

Back to top Go down
http://www.julieswheels.co.uk
Sponsored content

Blue Light Aware Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blue Light Aware   Blue Light Aware Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blue Light Aware
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SADIA :: SADIA Forums :: General Discussion-
Jump to: