SADIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for SADIA members

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Perhaps of interest?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Linfluence
Amazing Member
Amazing Member
Linfluence

Perhaps of interest? Empty
PostSubject: Perhaps of interest?   Perhaps of interest? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 12:08 pm

flower I did check with Phil before I posted this..... it's not an ad, I get no reward for getting you there or you signing up, just thought one or two of you might be interested!! Rolling Eyes

Once a month 1nfluence Driver Trainers meet for an update of all things business related, plus a bit of lunch..... our next meet is 5th September. We have a guy coming along to chat about Income Protection Insurance, Sickness Cover and Pensions. If you'd like to join us, let me know and I will give you further details. Very Happy

Lins x
Back to top Go down
http://hppt://www.1nfluence.co.uk
ChrisandRuth
Amazing Member
Amazing Member
ChrisandRuth

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps of interest?   Perhaps of interest? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 4:34 pm

sunny

Thats a really generous offer Lin.
For myself, I'm at QEF during the day, everyday and my time is not my own, if you ever do this fairly local and in the evening I would like to come along.

sunny
Back to top Go down
ChrisandRuth
Amazing Member
Amazing Member
ChrisandRuth

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps of interest?   Perhaps of interest? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 4:39 pm

sunny

I just noticed Lin that you have posted 49 times, reply to this and you become AMAZING!!

That is the power of the internet and the SADIA Forum.

Any other members who want to be as amazing as Lin, just post regularly on the Forum and it will be in writting that you are AMAZING. That makes it the law and you can advertise for more pupils on that basis Laughing Laughing Laughing

sunny
Back to top Go down
Jules
Amazing Member
Amazing Member
Jules

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps of interest?   Perhaps of interest? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 1:31 am

It's a very select group lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.julieswheels.co.uk
Linfluence
Amazing Member
Amazing Member
Linfluence

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps of interest?   Perhaps of interest? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 12:52 pm

Hi Chris

Thans for your interest: I appreciate the day/time doesnt suit all.....He was a knowledgeable guy and it was nice to meet him face to face after chatting via email and phone in recent months. He is interested in coming along to a SADIA meet, so we'll see how that pans out!!

..... and I am indeed AMAZING! bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
http://hppt://www.1nfluence.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps of interest?   Perhaps of interest? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Perhaps of interest?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SADIA :: SADIA Forums :: General Discussion-
Jump to: