SADIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for SADIA members

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What do you sell?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Linfluence
Amazing Member
Amazing Member
Linfluence

What do you sell? Empty
PostSubject: What do you sell?   What do you sell? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 12:12 am

What does your business sell?

The corporate answer would be that a business sells a product, service or a skill. As ADIs there’s an argument that we sell all three..... but move the goalposts a little. What does your particular business really sell?

Opportunity?..... Enpowerment? ..... Cheap as chips lessons?..... Independence?..... Peace of mind?..... Satisfaction?
Back to top Go down
http://hppt://www.1nfluence.co.uk
Linfluence
Amazing Member
Amazing Member
Linfluence

What do you sell? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you sell?   What do you sell? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 11:33 pm

Mad Mad Mad I appreciate, and am increasingly concerned that talking to myself will be seen as the first sign of madness, but........The marketting guru would tell you that you should listen to your potential customers, find out what they need - then create the product to suit the individual and not sell a 'one-size fits all' idea....... would you agree with that? Cool
Back to top Go down
ChrisandRuth
Amazing Member
Amazing Member
ChrisandRuth

What do you sell? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you sell?   What do you sell? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 4:31 pm

sunny

Hi Lin

Is it more worrying when you get a reply in a different voice when your talking to yourself? Laughing alien Laughing

You are quite right I think.
You need to find out what the person on the other end wants. You can only find that out by getting passed the how much is it question, unless you sell lessons like chips!! Very Happy
Having said that, there are certain chip shops that I avoid because they don't look after quality.

sunny
Back to top Go down
Linfluence
Amazing Member
Amazing Member
Linfluence

What do you sell? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you sell?   What do you sell? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 7:58 am

sunny So pleased the echoes have stopped for a while!! Smile

I think there are a huge number of different ways of thinking about this Chris! I certainly dont profess to have a 100% correct idea or that it would be the right choice for everyone!

I come across an awful lot of ADIs who purely sell what they want to give, to each and every client come what may! Shocked

I think there is a need to understand what the customer wants/needs. Many blame the DSA and say that there are too many driving instructors and not enough work ..... and they cant see past the learner driver market. But how many licence holders are there? Lets say about 25 million, and driving instructors lets say 50,000 not a bad market ratio? A good salesperson recognises the need and sells the product/service to fit. geek
Back to top Go down
ChrisandRuth
Amazing Member
Amazing Member
ChrisandRuth

What do you sell? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you sell?   What do you sell? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 4:37 pm

sunny

Hi Lin

That's exactly why we should embrace CPD.
Additional qualifications demonstrate a degree of training.
I've not attended a training course that I've not got something useful from.
You also gain a wider perspective.
A market of around a million learners doesn't allow us 20 each. (20 x £15 = £300 a week before tax and mortgage affraid ) jocolor Laughing Laughing
I notice that you are sticking with the UK market with your figures.

sunny
Back to top Go down
Linfluence
Amazing Member
Amazing Member
Linfluence

What do you sell? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you sell?   What do you sell? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 2:09 am

ChrisandRuth wrote:
I notice that you are sticking with the UK market with your figures.

sunny

Shocked Very Happy Hmmmm! 1nfluence Driver Trainers International has a nice ring to it!! Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

What do you sell? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you sell?   What do you sell? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What do you sell?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SADIA :: SADIA Forums :: General Discussion-
Jump to: