SADIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for SADIA members

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

One small thing.....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Linfluence
Amazing Member
Amazing Member
Linfluence

One small thing..... Empty
PostSubject: One small thing.....   One small thing..... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 12:06 am

.... well not a 'thing', a new learner pupil who is just 4'9 Very Happy

She has been bringing a cushion out to sit on thus far to ensure she is able to look through centre of screen when travelling forward.... but is experiencing problems getting a decent view in reverse. I'd like to get one of the wedge shaped 'cushions' I saw at QEF when I went along on an open day. Can I just walk in and buy one, or can they give me details of where to shop?? Does anyone know where else I might be able to find such things? sunny
Back to top Go down
http://hppt://www.1nfluence.co.uk
Jules
Amazing Member
Amazing Member
Jules

PostSubject: Re: One small thing.....   One small thing..... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 12:02 pm

You could always make one !!! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.julieswheels.co.uk
ChrisandRuth
Amazing Member
Amazing Member
ChrisandRuth

PostSubject: Re: One small thing.....   One small thing..... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 4:45 pm

Hi Lin

You've probably got this sorted by now

We get wedge cushions from a company called Putnams. The 11 degree wedge with a cocyxx cut out is very useful.
Wedge cushions allow the pupil to be taller in the seat without taking their feet away from the pedals. It also provides a better seating posture than a standard car seat.
How is she on the pedals? A floor raiser often helps. sunny
Back to top Go down
Linfluence
Amazing Member
Amazing Member
Linfluence

PostSubject: Re: One small thing.....   One small thing..... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 2:04 am

Hi Chris

Yes, it's all sorted now ta! Smile Not sure of the company I used without looking at my records, but it was an 11 degree one with the cut out bit as you discribed. The pedals arn't an issue in my car, but we've had a look at her partners car, which she will be using shortly (no pun intended) for practice, and she will be needing a floor raiser for that! Same company had something that looked suitable, so we have ordered it. Havent tried it out as yet! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://hppt://www.1nfluence.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One small thing.....   One small thing..... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One small thing.....
Page 1 of 1